Sunday, December 20, 2009

TECHNOLOGY AND TOONS......


I can't keep up with today's technology! Everytime I turn around the world has changed. I'm not saying that's bad, but it makes my jokes and gags have a very short life span. What am I to do with all my toons with people using pagers? I actually have numerous gags concerning Video cassettes. They are much more humorous than DVDs, but many kids growing up today have never seen a VCR. Blu-ray has potential for some fun, though. I'm still drawing my cartoons and comics with a pen. Am I living in the dinosaur age or what? Some guy told me he draws and paints with a mouse. That could be messy, especially for the rodent. I give up on trying to be current or relavent. Golly, I still have a music collection on cassette tapes.
If something is funny, I'm gonna draw it! Even if it's out of touch and old. At least the seniors will have a laugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment